Sunday, August 29, 2010

Miss Giana Rose

Its rare that I get to do any kids portraits, because I am usually too busy with weddings, but I have to say that this was one of my favorite sessions in a while. Kids have an innocence and energy that can't even be explained, but I know it makes me happy just being around them. Giana Rose is the daughter of my sister's friends Alicia and Nicky, and she is one of the cutest little kids I have ever been around. Giana is going into 1st grade this year, and she got some new boots for school, but she couldn't wait to wear them. This little girl is such a doll, and a pleasure to have around, because she really believes that she is an adult. Alicia and Nicky, I hope you love these photos as much as I do!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments: