Sunday, August 1, 2010

Karen and John- Married Tavistock Country Club Haddonfield, NJ

A few weeks ago I posted a sneak peek of Karen and John's 4th of July wedding, and now not I only do I have some more photos, but I have a slideshow of the gorgeous day. John and Karen got married at the same church where Karen's parents were married in Woodbury, NJ at the Southwood Baptist Church. After the ceremony, we went over to Tavistock Country Club in Haddonfield, NJ for the reception. I love that Karen chose to accent the bridesmaid's navy blue dresses with chartreuse which is one of my favorite shades of green. And Karens dress, wow... what can I say? Karen's dress was definitely one of my favorites from this year. The sparkly detailing was so pretty, and Karen looked so gorgeous. Since it was the 4th of July we just had to finish off the night with some sparkler shots.

Now you know what I mean about the dress huh?

Photobucket


And it looked even better on

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




If you cannot see the slideshow click HERE

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!!! YAY I love how happy EVERYONE IS in EVERY picture! Kar just look at ur dad is the background of the pictures.. I have never seen him smile so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are absolutely amazing. I love the one with the hanger and shoes - I'm so glad you were able to use the hanger since the dress was too heavy for it!

    ReplyDelete