Sunday, August 1, 2010

Alex turns 1!

Its crazy that it was a full year ago that we sat in the hospital through the night waiting for this little guy to arrive. Our nephew turned one on Wednesday, and we celebrated yesterday at Austins dad's house. The Mickey Mouse themed party turned out great, and it was nice to share the day with family. Now, I may be a little biased, but I really think that we have the cutest little nephew ever. As he gets older I seem to think he looks more and more like his dad, but he was also lucky to get his mom's gorgeous green eyes. Don't you just want to squeeze him? So cute...

Happy 1st B-day Alex!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute Photos! Can't believe how fast time goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Melissa. These pictures are beautiful. I can't believe my little boy is 1.

    ReplyDelete