Friday, July 23, 2010

Felicia and Weston - Engaged Cape May, NJ

When Felicia had contacted me about her engagement session she mentioned that she would love to do some photos during sunset at Sunset Beach in Cape May. I have been to Cape May a handful of times and knew it couldn't be too far from the area I was familiar with, but I had never been to Sunset beach. So, we planned to start out on the little Cape May boardwalk, and then head down to Sunset beach when the sun went down. We had a great time at the boardwalk area, and found a bunch of little places to shoot before taking a walk on the beach. Since sunset was at 8:24, we headed to Sunset beach at 8pm. Well, the ride to this beach was on a single lane road with plenty of traffic. When we arrived at the beach, there was no where to park because they have a nightly ceremony to watch the sunset and the National Anthem is played along with bagpipes. We didn't really get a chance to enjoy the ceremony because Felicia and I jumped out of the cars and looked for a spot on the pebble beach while Austin and Weston literally ran after parking the cars to make it back before the sun had completely set. I have to say, that despite the shuffle, it was totally worth it. The sunset pics are some of my favorites, and I'm so glad they picked that spot. I can't wait for their wedding this October.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We had some fun with a photobooth on the Cape May boardwalk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I've been told that people enjoy seeing some of the behind the scenes shots, so here is one that Austin shot of me while I was getting some close ups

Photobucket


And here is the shot I got:
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment