Saturday, September 25, 2010

Patruno Family

So, anyone who talks to me on the regular has heard many of stories about the adorable kids who come to visit their grandparents next door to us. Austin and I are so fortunate to have such great neighbors who have returned my runaway dog when I was shooting a wedding one Saturday, have saved my car by letting me know I left the top down in the rain, share their Phillies tickets, and being Italian.. are always trying to feed us.. So, when their daughter Michelle told me that she wanted to give her mom a family portrait session of her kids and grandkids for her birthday, we were more than excited. There are 5 grandkids in the family, and they are all so cute, that I have spent plenty of Sundays on the front lawn with them playing tag and picking flowers. I love being around little kids, because everything that they say and do makes me laugh.

We decided that the beach in Sea Isle would be a great place to take the photos, and it happens to be where they spent their family vacation this summer, so it was a perfect setting for a family photo.

Photobucket


One thing that only took about 5 minutes to realize was that being at the beach in September was quite confusing to the little ones. Clearly, there are much better things to do at the beach like:

Look for shells:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Or, Run around:
Photobucket


And of course what would the beach be without some time in the ocean:
Photobucket


But we were still able to get some good portraits and fun candids along the way...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Melissa,
    They are fabulous! I love them!!!! This was the best gift we could ever give my mom. Thank you so much! The hardest part is going to be choosing....AHHHH!!! They are all so perfect!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are beautiful. What a beautiful family.
    Diane Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,
    The Pictures look amazing. You do such a great job. These have to be the best pictures that we've had done as a family. I know i'm going to need the ones for my apartment with my little girls.
    Anthony Patruno

    ReplyDelete