Saturday, January 28, 2012

My flower girl Victoria... growing up

Almost 5 years ago when I asked Victoria to be the flower girl in our wedding I also made a commitment to be part of her life and be there for her for her big events. Sometimes you meet people who you just know were meant to be part of your life. Victoria, her little sister Amanda and her parents Michelle and Chuck are those people to us. We have been so lucky to be there for birthdays, holy communions, holidays and now.... the dance. I can't believe how much these little girls have grown up. So, when Michelle called me to see if I could be there for Victoria's dance, I couldn't wait to see her all dressed up. Its crazy that the little girl who impressed everyone at my wedding with her dance moves was so grown up and ready for her own dance. I look forward to all the good times we have ahead of us with these guys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OMG they are beautiful!!! Thank you soo much! We Love you guys soo much!!! Thanks for the tears that are falling down my face!!! You guys are GREAT & we are so happy you are in our lives & are such FABULOUS Friends to us & my girls!!!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete