Monday, December 5, 2011

Michelle and Steve - Married Running Deer Golf Club

What a way to close out my 2011 wedding season then with an awesome couple with a unique style. If I had to describe Michelle on her wedding day, I would say that she was my rock and roll barbie doll. They didn't miss a thing when it came to the look and feel of the wedding from the cake topper, to the black birdcage veil, lace gloves, and some black sparkly shoes. The flowers were a perfect fit, and were done by one of my favorite florists Savannah's Garden.

The night before Michelle and Steve's wedding I went to the midnight showing of Twilight Breaking Dawn. For anyone who has been reading this blog for a while you know how much of a Twilight fan I am, and that I am a sucker for a love story. So, I felt that what could be a better way then to show off a real life love story then to put together a slideshow to close out my wedding season. Of course, I still had the Twilight movie on the brain. I used that as my inspiration when putting this together, and used the song that Bella walked down the aisle to. So from a movie wedding to a real life one, check out this perfect wedding day.


1 comment: