Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Julie and Todd- Married The Mansion in Voorhees, NJ

Last year I met Julie when she was a bridesmaid in the wedding of Karen and John on the 4th of July. That night Julie said to me that I was going to be her photographer one day when she got married. It wasnt even a year later, and there I was getting ready to watch Julie head down the aisle. That particular moment was my favorite part of the entire wedding day. When Julie was about to head down the aisle, everyone turned to the back to watch her.... Well, that is, except me. I was watching Todd, and I knew the exact moment that he saw her, because with everyone facing away I was the only person that saw Todd say.... "Wow"... Now, I try my best at weddings not to tear up behind the lens, but it was difficult with these two. They have a chemistry that is undeniable, and the way that Todd looked at Julie all night was a true expression of that. Julie and Todd have a son named Brennen, that made for a ridiculously cute ring bearer. When I was talking to Todd about which photos they wanted Brennen to be in he said "Any of them.... its his wedding too". Seriously... Todd seems to always have the right thing to say. It reminds me of how Dermot Mulroney has the best lines in the movie the Wedding Date....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. what you wrote was so nice! seriously you and austin are amazing.. not only photographers, but amazing people! Thank you for making Todd and I feel so comfortable around you guys and helping make our wedding last forever through your pictures!

    ReplyDelete