Monday, July 4, 2011

Erica and John- Engaged Ocean City, NJ

When we got started shooting Erica and John's engagement session I knew it was going to be a good one. I asked Erica if she was nervous at all about shooting with all the people on the boardwalk and she said "I just don't want a seagull to poop on me". Trying to keep in good spirits I responded "ahhh... I doubt it". So, as we were getting ready for the first shot of the day, I hear Erica say "ewww"... Yep, you guessed it... she was hit with a little flyby pooping from one of our friendly Ocean City Seagulls. But, you know what they say about getting pooped on by a bird is that it's good luck. So, for that reason alone I really hope that Erica loves these photos. We had a really good time with these two walking around the beach and the boardwalk and finishing up the day under the pier.

Photobucket


Even after getting pooped on... Erica still looked gorgeous

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


John, This one is for you...
Photobucket>/center>

0 comments:

Post a Comment