Monday, February 9, 2009

Philly Shoot with some friends

I had a different shoot planned for Saturday with Tisha and Jim, but unfortunately Tisha got food poisoning and we had to postpone. So, at the last minute I went along with some other photographers to Fishtown Philadelphia for a model shoot taking place just for fun. The models that I worked with were Rachel and Claire. The most exciting part of this shoot was that Rachel is actually one of my June brides. It was so much fun to shoot with her, and I can't wait for her wedding. These two girls are so gorgeous that they can't take a bad photo. It was great to get together with some other photographers, meet some new people, and just enjoy what we love to do!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment