Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!



I love Valentines day, and thats because I'm a sappy kind of girl that loves LOVE. This is why I love photographing weddings and couples. I love it when a couple looks at each other in a manner that allows me to see the way that they feel about each other.

So, for this valentines day, we had quite a busy day. We started off the day with a really fun shoot with Tisha and Jim (photos to come this week) and then Austin and I put together some homemade gifts for our moms and my sister. Since candy and cards is what everyone else does, we decided to create some fruit arrangements. Yes, we actually made these! It was so much fun, but sure was a lot of work. My mom loved her arrangement so it was totally worth the time and effort to do something special.



0 comments:

Post a Comment