Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jamie and Jared...Married!

Ok, So I know it's been a while since I posted a new blog, but things have been crazy.

This blog post is well overdue, but I'm finally getting a chance to post some pictures from Jamie and Jared's wedding. This wedding actually has a little story too. I second shot this wedding for Michael Leslie, and both the ceremony and reception were held at the LOEWS Hotel in Philadelphia. The reception was in the Millenium ballroom, and it was just completely gorgeous in there. I first met Jamie at the beginning of the day when she was getting ready and she mentioned where her husband was from was actually local to where I am from in South Jersey. Michael sent me to get some pics of the guys a little later on, and as soon as I walked in the room I recognized the groom, and a few of the groomsmen. We had actual met a few years back, and now I was photographing Jared's wedding. It was strange to run into someone you haven't seen in a long time at their own wedding, but it was nice to photograph people you were familiar with. Well, one thing hadn't changed... This crew really knew how to party. The huge dancefloor was packed all night and everyone was having a great time.


Photobucket

The Girls helping each other get ready
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

The room was stunning, and I loved the centerpieces...
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

The party went all night long, and the dance floor was this packed the entire time..
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

I love the expressions on them in this one...

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment