Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Alisha and Jason -Married

This past Sunday I spent the day over in King of Prussia with Bob Brown shooting the wedding of Alisha and Jason. When I first met Alisha in the hotel room I was thinking, wow, what a gorgeous girl. Then, the more time I spent with her I couldn't help but realize how much she looks like Kelly Clarkson which of course is a compliment because they are both gorgeous gals. So, I had my first celebrity look-alike bride! Alisha and Jason have so much fun together. As soon as they saw each other they turned on the silly laughs and goofy smiles. These two are just so much fun to be around... And now... onto the pics....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment