Sunday, September 28, 2008

Suzanne and Dan

Last weekend during my first dual-wedding weekend I spent my Saturday at Suzanne and Dan's wedding shooting with Michael Leslie . Suzanne did an amazing job picking out all the details for this wedding. It had a fall theme with lots of mum flowers and pumpkins. The church was one of the most beautiful churches I have ever been in, and they follwed up with an outdoor reception under a tent.

Adorable name placecards
Photobucket

Did I mention how much I love flowergirls?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A very emotional first dance.. the best kind
Photobucket

Photobucket

This was such a great part of the night. Three guests got on their knee and sang a cappella to the newlywed couple
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment