Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stephanie and Rob are Married!

I had the most insane weekend this past weekend. On Friday I had the chance to second shoot Stephanie and Rob's wedding with Nate Juliano. On Saturday, I shot another wedding in Hanover, PA (images to come soon), and then on Sunday I went up to NYC to fashion photographer David Jay's studio for a photoshoot. Needless to say, I think I'm still recovering, but I love weddings and I'm glad I got the chance to shoot two great ones in one weekend. Now, onto Stephanie and Rob's wedding... Stephanie and Rob's flowergirl was their 2 year old daughter Lina. Did I ever mention how much I love flowergirls? They always make me smile...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty good rescue on the outside couple. Nicely done!

    NEJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have gotten so good! Hope all is well. Love your new logo. Are you going to WPPI? Hope to see you there :)
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete