Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Brett and Kimmy are Married

I'm so excited just to even write this blog post! This past Saturday I got the most awesome opportunity to second shoot for Nate Juliano at Brett and Kimmy's wedding. I was super nervous in the beginning... so much so that I wasn't talking, and anyone who knows me knows that me not talking is a rare occasion. Once I relaxed, I was able to enjoy myself. The bride was beautiful and the reception had so many personal touches that you could not help to share in their love that day.





3 comments:

  1. Hey, Nice job! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    Your pictures are looking great! Keep it up. Your going to do well in this biz. Miss ya! :)
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images! You're doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete