Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Purchases

So, I bought a website and a big-girl membership to DWF which means that as soon as that goes through I will be spending hours upon hours reading the forums.... and I can't wait. The website will probably take a while to get up and running for the main reason being that I don't have enough images for it yet. I am going to a shoot in Philly this weekend for some portfolio building, but of course its going to rain!


In my never-ending fitness endeavors, the latest had been P90x which I purchased on a whim after seeing on an info-mercial when I was not sleeping but should have been. Austin and I have been doing the bootcamp workouts for a few weeks now and I think we are ready to commit to the 90 day program. We now have an entire weight set, bands, and a pull-up bar in our downstairs...Today will be the official first day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment