Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dessert Convention

So, I made the decision for today to be a lazy Sunday including cleaning, organizing, dancing around to my latest ipod tunes, and hanging out in front of the t.v. Well, As I was channel surfing I came across a show about the Great American Dessert Convention, so I immediately jumped up and googled it..... in the hopes that I could go. Once again... my sweet tooth was driving my every thought.. which included flying to Vegas for desserts at this convention. Unfortunatly, this event is only open to professionals in the food and beverage industry...new mission... Find someone in the food/beverage industry that would allow me to tag along...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! now you have a blog that I can comment on too! You are by far my favorite subject ;) heheheh
    You need to email me your email address so I can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete