Saturday, October 29, 2011

Becky and Neil -Engaged Bartram Gardens Philadelphia, PA

I have lived a few minutes outside of Philadelphia for my entire life, and I had never heard of Bartram Gardens until Becky and Neil chose this location for their engagement shoot. Right inside of an urban area of the city sits this little gem aside the river. There were gardens of flowers,a little field of strawberry patches, and at one point I realized that I was shooting from a garden of mint and basil. I have known Becky and her 2 sisters since we were young when we were all cheerleaders for the same organization. Becky and Neil make for such a cute couple, and we had so much fun shooting with them. We cant wait until their wedding this June.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment