Monday, September 5, 2011

Kristen and Shane Married The Merion Cinnaminson, NJ

I have decided to do something a little different for Kristen and Shane's wedding debut, and put the photos into a slideshow rather than just posting them here. I will add a few, but check out the slideshow below to see over 90 images that tell the real story of Kristen and Shane's wedding day. I have to say that Kristen, Shane, and their wedding party were real troopers that day, because it may have been the hottest day of the summer. When we saw the weather was going to be gorgeous and sunny all day I was excited... until I saw the part where it was going to be over 100 degrees all day. The heat didn't stop anything though, and we were still able to get some great outdoor portraits. The wedding ceremony took place in Maple Shade, and was followed up with a grand reception at The Merion in Cinnaminson, NJ. I wish these two all the best, and I hope that you love the slideshow to your wedding song!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


If you cannot see the slide show click HERE

3 comments:

  1. Your work is stunning =) Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BEST picture's & the most BEAUTIFUL slide show I have EVER seen. GREAT photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gave your name to many many people....awesome work!! Definately impressed!

    ReplyDelete