Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jenna and Mark Plus 1

A few weeks ago when I took these photos for Jenna and Mark, they were patiently awaiting the arrival of their little bundle of joy. They waited the whole 9 months without finding out the sex of baby which made the anticipation even more exciting. So, the baby is actually already here, but I'm not posting the name or gender. It's a surprise because tomorrow I am shooting the newborn photos for them, so you will just have to stay tuned to find out if it was a boy or a girl. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you already know that these two are one of my favorite couples, and you may remember their perfect spring wedding last year, which you can check out their wedding photos and slideshow here. I am so lucky to be part of this journey they are on together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Seriously? How gorgeous does Jenna look here?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I think this one is probably my favorite...
Photobucket





0 comments:

Post a Comment