Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Peyton, Newborn Christmas Photos

I am so excited to be posting these photos of baby Peyton. Last year I shot the wedding of her parents Alison and John, and earlier this year we photographed her aunt Dani and uncle Jimmy's wedding. When I saw Ali at the rehearsal for Dani's wedding in April she told me that she was pregnant. I was so excited for them, because I knew that Ali and John were going to make great parents. Days after Peyton was born, I got an e-mail from Ali asking if I could do some photos of the baby. Even though I am super busy, I knew there was no way I was going to miss out on this. I love babies, and this little one happened to be exceptionally cute. Congratulations to Alison and John on their new little bundle of joy, and the great family that Peyton has to look forward to being part of.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMG SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Melissa, once again you out did yourself....Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again an amazing job, Issy! I have been staring at these pictures for the last few hours in between working. I can NOT wait to meet my little niece. Thank you so much for posting these so I can see her adorable face whenever I want!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete