Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A visitor - Our nephew

This weekend Austin's sister Erica stopped by with her son Alex to visit. Because Austin and I work so much we don't get to see this little guy too often, and it's very exciting when we do get to see him. Of course I'm biased because he is my nephew, but this little guy is just the cutest thing. I have never seen a baby that laughs so much. I really can't believe Alex is going to be 1 at the end of July. It seems like only weeks ago that we sat in the hospital through the night waiting for him to arrive. Austin and I cherish the time that we get to spend with our only nephew, and I always grab a few shots of him whenever I can. This poor kid isn't going to recognize me unless I have a camera in front of my face.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment