Monday, April 26, 2010

Dani and Jimmy- Married Williamstown & Merighi's Savoy Inn

A few days ago I posted a sneak peak image of Dani and Jimmy's wedding, and now I finally get to post some more images from their day. Dani and Jimmy got married at Our Lady of Peace in Williamstown, NJ. Their reception followed at Merighi's Savoy Inn located in Vineland, NJ. Last year Austin and I had the opportunity to shoot Dani's sister Ali's wedding, so we couldn't wait till the day came when we got to hang with this crowd again. We knew this wedding was going to be quite the party. Both Dani and Jimmy are blessed with great families, and from the moment we arrived, they made us feel welcome and excited to have us there on such a special day.

Dani made the most gorgeous bride, and I have to say how much I loved her dress and birdcage veil. Of course this wedding also had one of my favorite things: really cute kids. The ringbearer and flowergirls were too cute for words, and from the photos Austin took of the little guy I think they were having too much fun getting ready. The DJ kept the dance floor packed all night, and the party was even extended because everyone was having such a great time.

We left this wedding not only with great images, but a group of people who we can honestly call our friends.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



So, now to see the real story of Dani and Jimmy's day just click on the slideshow below.




If you cannot view the slideshow click here

7 comments:

  1. Issy and Austin,

    All I can say is "beautiful".

    Thanks again!!

    Love,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Issy and Austin-

    Words cannot describe how much I love our wedding photos! I can NOT wait to see all the proofs!! You guys are truly amazing and everyone we've sent the link to this page to agrees. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. We really feel honored to have you be apart of our special day!!

    Much Love and Happiness,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Issy and Austin,

    WOW!! Just WOW!!

    The two of you have an incredible talent, and I am so glad that the Boyle's introduced all of us to you! Your pictures are beautiful, and you both have an amazing eye. Even before I saw the pictures I wanted to tell the two of you how fabulous you were to work with. You "led" us right into some of the most incredibly beautiful pictures, even though the bridal partry was an unruly bunch most of the time (haha!!) Thank you for sharing this preview of my STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL sister-in-law and her equally handsome groom!!

    Marissa (Brooks) Travaline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Issy and Austin,
    We have but one word- I N C R E D I B L E!!!!
    Thank you for allowing us to relive an absolutely awesome day through your stunning and imaginative images. You captured the little things that were such a big part of our happiness that day. Again, thank you.
    Love,
    Cindy and Jim Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are just awesome. Dani your blue eyes were the most beautiful that I have ever seen. What gorgoreous pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Issy and Austin,
    The pictures are amazing!!! Dani and Jim look great!! I love how blue her eyes look. I'm so glad we found you guys last year!!! Definitely looking forward to seeing you this summer! I will continue to recommend you to everyone!!
    -Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! I cried when I was watching that slideshow!!! I'm such a dork...but once again Melissa and Austin, you did a phenomenal job and these photos are AMAZING!!!!
    -Michele

    ReplyDelete