Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Photos- My Nephew Alex

I have a few holiday related things that I haven't posted yet, but I have been waiting to post these photos. In the beginning of December, I went down to my sister-in-laws house while she was at work and Glenn was home with the baby to take some surprise Christmas photos of my nephew. This was my first baby shoot, and it was even more exciting because my plan was to give these photos to Erica and Glenn as a Christmas present(Obviously Glenn was in on the plan). So... here are a few of my favorites that I can now finally post on here, because I gave them their prints yesterday...

How cute is our little nephew Alex???

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment