Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rebecca and Justin -Engaged

Last weekend Austin and I went out with Rebecca and Justin for their engagement shoot. I really should thank them for putting up with me that day because I drug them 20 minutes away, had them walking through weeds and plants that were at least knee high, and then walking down the unstable train track area. Rebecca and Justin were so patient and willing to go anywhere. On top of that, they had to deal with me not feeling well, but it was such a gorgeous day out that I still wanted to do the shoot and I'm so glad that we did. These two are so cute together, and we had a really good time. Also, there was some really awesome spraypaint under the overpass of the rainroad tracks that said "LOVE"... how perfect/appropriate was that? Austin and I can't wait until their wedding next July!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment: