Saturday, October 31, 2009

Karen and John- Engaged Boat House Row/Waterworks Philadelphia

Last weekend Austin and I went over to the Boat House Row/ Waterworks area of Philadelphia for Karen and John's engagement shoot. The weather was a perfect fall day and the light was beautiful. This was the first time that we have shot at this location, and there were so many great little spots. I wanted these photos to really have a fall day feel to them. Apparently, I was into sunflare that day as well, but with the low fall sunset we were able to get some really pretty sunflare shots. We cant wait for Karen and John's wedding this coming summer!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

I love this laughing shot... Karen looks so pretty

Photobucket

lensflare...ahhhh

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Hey look.... more lensflare...

Photobucket

How gorgeous does she look in this one?

Photobucket



Photobucket

I tried to capture the sun heading down for the day...

Photobucket

My lensbaby shot.... I think this may be my favorite lensbaby shot ever... I love the fall colors!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment