Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jena and Joe - Engaged Wilmington,DE

Today... yes, you heard that correctly Today, we went down to Wilmington, DE to meet up with Jena and Joe for their engagement photos at the stables where their horses are kept. I can't even begin to talk about how cool this place was to shoot at. Austin and I could have stayed there all day because we had so many ideas. It was our longest e-session ever, but we couldnt get enough of this place.

Jena and Joe each have their own horse. I haven't really spent much time around horses before, and I was a little apprehensive, but they were very friendly. Austin and I were impressed with how well behaved they were and how they weren't scared of the cameras. Joe even offered to put a saddle on the horse so that I could go for a ride, but I was being a wimp and took a rain check. I've never been on a horse before so I am definitely going to take them up on that offer sometime. We are excited for Jena and Joe's Wedding coming up in October!

And now.... a few favorites from today...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love this little series because I said .... "Ok, lean in and give your woman a kiss".... Jena's instinct was to lean in and give her horse a kiss, but I really meant for Joe to give Jena a kiss so we all started cracking up. I'm really glad it happened, because we got such cute photos from that moment"

Photobucket


And then...... when Joe did actually lean in to give Jena a kiss, the horses came together at the same time! I love this one!

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. great pics...SAVE THEM FOR THEIR KIDS!!!AUNT PATTY

    ReplyDelete