Friday, June 12, 2009

Amanda and Jim are Married!

Last Saturday Austin and I headed over the bridge to Greys Towers at Arcadia University for Amanda and Jim's Wedding. After a week of rain, mother nature decided to give an encore on Friday with thunderstorms and almost 2 inches of rain. Amanda and Jim's wedding was looking like it was going to be moved indoors even if the sun came out on Saturday because of the possibility of the chairs sinking into the lawn. I think we were all convinced that the wedding would take place inside as part of plan B. I can't even explain how happy I was for Amanda when she got the call early Saturday, that they were still on for their outside wedding, because I knew how much it meant to both the bride and groom.

Well, mother nature definitely turned around for Saturday and we had the most beautiful day. The grass was so incredibly green from all the rain and the sky was as blue as ever. Amanda and Jim's wedding day was perfect.

This wedding had one of the best ceremonies that I have been to because it was so personal. The officiant spoke about why Amanda and Jim cared so much for each other and what they loved about one another. There were so many personal items at Amanda and Jim's wedding including a music playlist created by their guests and the awesome reggae band Steppin Razor that you should all go check out. The bride and groom chose such a fun bridal party that was up for anything and Austin and I really enjoyed being around them.

So, instead of posting some teaser pictures right here I have decided to do something a little different because I couldn't narrow my favorites down. To see a slideshow of Amanda and Jim's Wedding

CLICK HERE!!!


Location: Greys Towers Arcadia University; Glenside,PA
Band: Steppin Razor Reggae Band
Salon: Contemporary Styles by Mena

0 comments:

Post a Comment