Saturday, May 23, 2009

How awesome is this?

I am very fortunate in my life to be surrounded by creative and talented people. One of my 2008 brides, Marta Rosas, is also an artist (and an amazing one at that). Back when I initially saw Marta's paintings I knew I wanted one for my house. So, after her wedding in October, Marta began working on a painting for me. After Marta completed the painting she e-mailed me to let me know that she was re-doing it because it was very important that she delivered her best work. So, after painting #2 was completed I couldn't wait to see it. Well, last night I picked up the painting that she did of Austin and I and I can't believe how awesome it is. I LOVE her style and she even threw in a pink background for me because everyone knows how much I love the color pink. I can't even explain how excited I am about this painting! I can't wait to hang it!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment