Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Donna and Greg- Married

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to shoot with Thomas Lunt for Donna and Greg's wedding. One thing was for sure about this crew: They really knew how to party. I had the opportunity to ride on the trolley with the bridal party to the reception and it was a quite the party bus. I also learned that taking photos on a moving bumpy trolley is pretty difficult, but I still got a few fun shots. The flower girls in this wedding were too cute, and we all know how much I love flower girls!

Photobucket


Photobucket


simple elegance:
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


representing the Phillies for their first dance:
Photobucket


Photobucket


The flowers that she chose were so pretty.. I love the bright colors!
Photobucket


Apparently there is a song that talks about throwing money in the air... No, it wasn't real money.. but everyone was having so much fun with it
Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment