Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Atlantic City- Photog Shoot Out - Rachel

On Sunday I went down to Atlantic City with my photographer friends for a photoshoot. I went down early in the day while the girls were getting their hair and make-up done. After everyone was ready we headed out for the shoot. I was shooting with Rachel for most of the day which was great because Rachel is very comfortable being in front of the camera and was willing to go along with any crazy idea we had. Rachel and I actually met almost 2 years ago when we both did a TTD shoot coincidentally in Atlantic City as well. We started off on the beach, but it was cold and rainy out so we quickly headed inside the Trump Taj Mahal for some inside shots. As usual, a great time was had by all and it was nice to see everyone.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment