Sunday, October 26, 2008

Marta and Chris - Married!!!

Yesterday, I got to spend the day with an absolutly adorable couple. Marta and Chris are so in love that you can feel it when you are around them. I knew there love was meant to be just by the way that Chris looks at her. I met Marta a few years ago through my friend Amy when they were attending college at Moore College of Art in Philadelphia. Marta is an amazing artist, full of energy, and is always making everyone around her laugh. I am so glad that I got to be part of their special day. When the clouds and rain arrived, they were forced to move the entire wedding inside the tent, but everything worked out perfect. The ceremony and reception were held at Chris's parent's house in Hainesport, NJ. Everything was beautiful! Marta only thanked me about 100 times before the night had ended.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: