Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jessica and Kevin are Married!

Well, I'm sure you can see why this post is so exciting. Bigger Pictures!! Blogger limits the size that you can post your pictures, but after just a little html experimentation... wah-la! So, Jessica and Kevin get to be my first blog with the new image size. I had a great time second shooting for Mark Gardner this past weekend at this fabulous wedding in Wilmington, DE. They had 350 guests, and those guests sure knew how to party. Jessica made an absolutely stunning bride, and I loved her dress. Jessica's sister Jamie gave one of the best maid of honor speeches I have heard, and the whole place was teary-eyed one minute and hysterical laughing the next. And now... the pics...

Photobucket

The bridesmaids were looking through Jessica's awesome engagement pictures done by Mark Gardner
Photobucket

Just a little excited!
Photobucket

This moment was so sincere between Jess and her father right before heading down the aisle
Photobucket

This little guy posed for me outside the church...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Dancing with her dad... another teary eyed moment
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a good shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that one bridesmaid Krystal? If so, I know her!

    ReplyDelete