Sunday, January 13, 2008

Baby Alexander

My bestfriend since preschool, Amy, and her husband Geoff (who I introduced to her) welcomed their little bundle of joy back in September. Baby Alexander arrived 2 months early at only 4 pounds, and Austin and I were fortunate enough to be there. I was on my way to work that day when I got a phone call that it was time for Alexander to arrive. I said to Austin "quick, pull off the highway! the baby is coming!" Amy and I have been through every major event in our lives together since we were 4 years old and I wasnt going to miss this for the world. Alexander is now almost 4 months old and he gets bigger everytime we see him.



1 comment:

  1. Cute Baby! Your friend must love having a photographer around!! Good job, these are great!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete